We interrupt our usual broadcast for an important announcement. This past week Ti at Book Chatter had this to say about an important book bloggers event. She asked others to pass along the message.
Did you love the 2010 Indie Lit Awards? If so, get ready for the 2011. If you didn’t know about them you are in for a treat. Nominations begin in September. Just make sure you follow these guidelines:
- You must be a literary blogger; and a link to your blog must be provided so we can verify this. (You may not be the author, publisher, or publicist of the book you are nominating).
- Books nominated must have a 2011 release date.
- You may nominate a book that has already been listed (the books with the most nominations will be what we add to the Long List).
- You may nominate books in more than one genre, but only one per genre.
- Nominations are open midnight PST September 1, 2011 – 11:59 PST December 31, 2011.
Until September make sure you read like crazy. Then nominate your favorites, sit back and enjoy the anticipation as we wait for the winners.